FIDUCIA d.o.o., Zagreb, Iblerov trg 5, OIB 47557646720 (hereinafter: FIDUCIA) collects and processes personal data on its services in order to establish personal information that is respected and transparent.
FIDUCIA may, in your personal data, have the role of the Lead or the Executing Officer. FIDUCIA collects your information primarily for the purpose of carrying out its activities: providing book-keeping and accounting services, providing rent-a-car services and providing accommodation services. FIDUCIA may collect information about you in a variety of ways.
Be careful when you tell us your personal information and make sure you accidentally enter or enter incorrect or sensitive information and information.
Wherever there is a legitimate reason for collecting personal information, we do not have to ask you for a privation prior to it. However, wherever we have no legitimate interest, but also where there is any doubt as to whether it is the same, we will always ask you for a privilege to use your personal information, and we will do so only for the purpose for which you have been granted.
Are you obliged to provide your personal information?
When requesting from us to provide certain services it is necessary to provide us with the personal information necessary for your identification, as well as for the conclusion and execution of the contract. Therefore, in these situations, your personal data is a legal and contractual obligation necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Your personal information collected:
(i) directly from you
– when concluding and executing mutual agreements (cooperation contracts, labor contracts, etc.);
– in the case of transactions preceding the conclusion of the contract (offers, inquiries, reservations, etc.);
– when you provide us with personal information as a user of our services, by filling in forms or by sending an email to other similar situations in which you have chosen to provide us with information;
– coming to our business premises;
– submitting your CV;
– vehicle and / or apartment reservation;
– telephone conversation with our authorized person etc.
– on the basis of a contract on the performance of accounting / bookkeeping services with your Employer;
– information that is publicly available on non-affiliated websites (eg social networking, open forums);
– data obtained by using cookies, links and similar technologies.
We may ask you to process your data for purposes other than our country, nor is it necessary to conclude or execute a contract, or it is not in our legitimate interest (eg new products and services, etc.). You are not obligated to give such treatment privilege, or you are free to leave, and you can withdraw any time if you have given it. You must be presented with a request for the privilege to be clearly distinguished from other questions, in an understandable and easily accessible form, using clear and simple language.
For what purposes have we processed your information?
We receive and use your information for use in which they are collected for the purpose of performing their contractual and / or other obligations:
- for the purpose of performing a contract on the provision of bookkeeping or accounting services with the client;
- for the purpose of executing the contract in which you are a party (eg rental of vehicles, rental of apartments, etc.);
- in the case of the performance of the contract you are a party (eg employment contract, work contract, copyright contract, etc.);
- processing required to comply with our legal and statutory obligations (eg keeping accounting records, submitting your data and licensing information);
- for the purpose of contacting for employment if you have entrusted us with your CV;
- posting your photos and / or videos on our internal and social sites if you have participated in an event in our organization (such as an event or celebration)
- in other situations, based on our legitimate interest or your explicit privilege.
Information that was collected from the worker during the employment relationship
We value the privacy of all our employees and do not collect personal information without having legitimate interests. When you need information about workers and their children, you will be happy to see some rights that are always sought from the employee’s previous consent, if such consent is required and we have no legitimate interest.
Workers are obliged to submit those data that are set out in the regulations on labor registers and other regulations regulating this area. Workers are always obliged to update and timely submit correct information if the information originally submitted has changed. The workers themselves bear the damaging consequences of that omission.
Worker’s personal data may be collected, processed, used and delivered to third parties if necessary, to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the employment relationship or employment relationship. For this purpose, collecting, processing, using and delivering to third parties the data provided by accounting regulations, regulations in the field of pension and health insurance, occupational safety regulations, laws and regulations adopted for the purpose of implementing the Labor Law.
We do not give the workers information to other persons without explicit consent of the workers, except in the case of legal obligations and performance of contractual relations with the worker.
We keep the employee’s data as long as there is a statutory obligation to keep this information, and we delete / destroy such data as soon as the legal preconditions are met.
Information We Process Representing our Clients as Processing Executives in Providing Accounting / Bookkeeping Services
FIDUCIA as its regular business provides accounting and bookkeeping services based on contractual relations with clients and, based on this relationship, processes your personal information according to the explicit instructions of its clients in the capacity of the Executing Agent. The database manager in this case is not FIDUCIA but the client with whom FIDUCIA concludes the contractual relationship.
In carrying out these activities, we will always be the executor of a particular ordered service. In the above-mentioned communication, if you wish to exercise your rights in accordance with the GDPR, you must directly contact our client (your Employer or Payee), but we are willing to provide you with all the assistance and information in this regard.
In this capacity, we never collect your personal information. All personal information is provided by our client as a Data Processing Manager, and FIDUCIA handles the processed data according to the explicit instructions of the Client (your Employer or Customer), but in the legal framework of the activity that FIDUCIA performs.
All of your data we process on your contractual relationship with your Employer and / or the Customer will return to your Employer or Contractor in a processed form and will be deleted from our system upon execution.
The personal data we have processed on a client’s order, performing our professional activity on a contractual relationship with the client, will be deleted immediately upon execution of the client’s task. At client’s request we return the database, but we delete it from its records.
The information we collect and process when using a rent-a-car service
As a rent-a-car service provider we are required to collect data for the conclusion of a rental contract for what we have a legitimate interest. For this purpose we collect your personal information (name and surname, place of residence, OIB, driver’s license information, ID card or passport etc.), data required for communication (address, e-mail, phone number), data required for payment of our services (contact details, credit card number and bank details etc.) and so on.
At the conclusion of the lease agreement we collect only the most relevant information about you which is legally necessary for the conclusion of the contract. However, in some cases these data may be of a sensitive nature, such as misdemeanour punishment, accident report, and the like.
If you refuse to provide us with your personal information, we may refuse to provide a vehicle rental service.
For the purpose of renting a vehicle, we will need to inspect your personal identification documents that you are required to submit. Identification documents will be returned to you immediately upon entering the data into the appropriate system.
Information we collect and process as a renter
As a renter we have to record your information in the appropriate network system (eg eVisitor). All renters and other providers of accommodation services are obliged to report or disable tourist arrivals in this system. For tourists outside the European Economic Area, an additional application to the police administration is required. For this purpose, we are required to obtain personal information from you, and this right and duty derive from our statutory obligation.
If you refuse to provide us with your personal information, we may refuse to provide you with the accommodation service.
If a tourist wants to take advantage of the possibility of being exempted from paying the sojourn tax, he / she is obliged to provide us with information on which to use such a benefit, eg disability.
In the eVisitor system you can enter other data and also provide the possibility of contacting for marketing purposes, but for such collection and processing we need your explicit consent.
For the purpose of applying for a tourist, we will need to inspect your personal identification documents that you are required to submit to us. Identification documents will be returned to you immediately upon entering the data into the appropriate system.
Do we share your information with third parties?
As a rule, we do not provide information about you to third parties without your consent, but there are exceptions to this rule:
- when it is our obligation under the law or in response to legal proceedings or at the request of the competent law enforcement agencies in connection with misdemeanor, criminal or judicial proceedings;
- for the protection of our rights, privacy, security or property and to the public;
- for the purpose of registering tourists (eg eVisitor system, police administration with foreigners);
- for administrative or technical assistance (eg for hire through one of our partners, for assistance / assistance through our partners, etc.);
- to seek appropriate remedies and to limit the damage that may be caused to us;
- for the purpose of processing information on our behalf for the purposes mentioned above (eg providing marketing assistance, etc.). Our service providers act solely according to our instructions, in accordance with our policies and are subject to appropriate confidentiality and security obligations;
- for legal and / or business purposes, such as governmental and competent bodies for the purpose of compliance with positive legal regulations and meeting reasonable requirements of these bodies, professional advisers who implement or protect our legal rights, etc .;
- anonymised, aggregated or general information that you can not identify can be shared with any third party (eg partners, advertisers, media, the public, etc.);
- employee information may be forwarded to the competent authorities for the purpose of exercising rights and obligations from employment (pension and health insurance institutes, etc.);
- in other cases with your consent.
In the event of data sharing with third parties, FIDUCIA will prohibit these parties from using your personal information for purposes other than contractual and will oblige the business partner to maintain confidentiality of personal data.
How long do we keep your personal information?
The period of storage and storage of your data depends on the type / category of data, the purpose for which it was given or collected, and the laws and / or legal obligations we undertake. Personal data is kept for as long as required by law or as much as is necessary for the requested service to be provided or for the purpose for which you have been granted, unless otherwise provided by the law (eg in connection with ongoing court proceedings).
Data for which the deadline for storage is not prescribed by law or other regulations, are stored for a reasonable period, having regard to the category of data and the purpose for which it was collected. Data collected for a particular purpose will only be used for that purpose and after the fulfillment of the purpose will be deleted. When submitting this data, you will be familiar with the storage deadline or the criteria for determining the storage time of this data.
We keep the information we keep on a privacy basis permanently, or until you withdraw that privilege. At any time you have the right to notify us that you withdraw your personal data processing privileges that you have provided us. You can also ask for deletion of your personal data and other rights in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Act with the withdrawal of the privation. Part of the personal data is to be kept in accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Croatia (eg personal data necessary for invoicing). In any case you have the right to notice why we can not delete certain personal information. Upon expiration of the retention period, personal data will be permanently deleted or anonymized so that we can no longer associate with you.
International transfer of your data
We handle your data within the European Economic Area. In the case of the need for transfer of personal data beyond that area, such transfer will only take place if the European Commission has verified that a third country meets a certain level of data protection or if there are adequate safeguards in accordance with positive legal regulations.
When you voluntarily provide us with your contact information for the purpose of carrying out our marketing activities, that communication with you may include sending details about our latest products and services, etc. Your data for marketing purposes will only be used on your sole proprietor’s behalf.
Protecting Your Data
We take a lot of measures to protect your data from unauthorized access and use, such as:
- Access Your information is only available to our employees with the information they need to perform our business activities;
- Save data in separate folders, with clearly defined rights;
- have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss of your data;
- We have provided the appropriate physical, electronic and control systems to protect and maintain the data we have collected over the Internet.
On our website we apply the so-called. cookies – text files that are located on the user’s computer by the Internet server that the user uses.
Setting up your browser can be adjusted by not saving your cookies. However, in some cases some of the functionality of our website requires cookies and may not work decisively for them to accept them.
Since it is purposeful to improve and enable the use of our web pages and their processes, keep in mind that you will be able to or disable the functioning of these significant or prophetic diversities of their actions and looks.
Automated data processing and profiling
FIDUCIA does not apply automated decision-making or develops its profile.
Privacy of children
Children, under the applicable regulations in the Republic of Croatia, are considered all persons under the age of 16. We do not collect personal information from children without the consent of parents or guardians.
If a parent or guardian has questions regarding their personal data processing, they are just as well as adults.
Requests by judicial bodies
In certain cases, we are permitted to share your personal information without your knowledge or consent, such as in the following cases:
- Preventing or detecting crimes;
- the arrest or prosecution of the offender;
- assessment or collection of taxes or fees;
- upon a court order or any law.
At any time, without any negative consequences, you can:
- withdraw its privation for any type of marketing communications and other processing;
- Request a processing certificate (the purpose of the processing, the source, the personal data category, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may or may be transferred, the location of such transfer, the foreseen period of personal data storage, the use of any automated decision-making and profiling);
- inspect your personal information;
- request correction or amendment of personal data;
- object to further or excessive processing of personal data;
- block illegal processing of personal data;
- request deletion of its personal data;
- request the transfer of personal data to another processing manager.
You can obtain your requests by simply logging in from our list or by contacting us at our e-mail address email@example.com .
We will review each of your requests in accordance with applicable laws regulating the protection of personal data. We reserve the right to charge the costs for processing claims in those cases where such requests are unreasonable. The response to each request will be submitted no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
Right to file objections to the supervisory body
At any time, you may file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal information if you believe that when processing your data has violated the Croatian or European regulations on the protection of personal data to the competent supervisory authority, the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency or in the event of a change of applicable regulations to another body that will to take over its responsibilities from 25 May 2018 and to the EU supervisory body.
Limitation of Liability
To the utmost extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for damages caused to users or third parties through accidental disclosure of personal information.
Since we do not have control over the personal information you submit when accessing or using other portals or directly to third parties (eg when participating in sponsored activities), to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for any damage that may occur to you or to third parties for the submission of personal information.
Zagreb, Iblerov trg 5
In the case of complaints regarding compliance with these rules and other regulations in the field of personal data protection, we will thoroughly investigate all elements of the complaint and try to resolve them in the shortest possible time.
Data processing information is regularly reviewed and checked to reflect the way we treat personal information. The current version is always available on our web pages, and if any major changes affect your rights and freedoms, we will notify you directly.